Thursday, August 7, 2008

A pleasant trip to the Dentist.

Dentists are not the kind of appointments I keep willingly.  I do like my dentist here, and she is the best dentist I've had, but I still don't like going.  My dentist did make me want to go back often today.  She commented that I had lost weight (she last saw me when Blanket was 1 month old).  She also noticed that my hair is longer (I'll post about this soon).   How nice to go to a dentist who compliments you on all the things you are doing right (even if brushing your teeth everyday isn't one of them).  She also understands that chastising you about your bad habits isn't the best way to make you change them.  Thank you Dr. Geving.  Oh, and she shares an office with the bishop of another ward in the stake.  She's great!

No comments: