Friday, September 26, 2008

Cloth update


That's the newest picture of cloth. Tiger doesn't usually take it to bed anymore, but I am not quite sure he is ready to give it up completely. The top portion really did used to be the sleeves and chest section of a shirt, though they don't resemble that anymore. I have to spend effort to find both sections these days because Tiger will bring them to our room, or downstairs and forget where he put them for days at a time.

I was thinking about what I was going to do with it when I took it away, or Tiger gave it up. I think I will seal it in a ziploc bag and keep it for him. When he is older he can decide what he wants to do with it. I think I should just have it disappear for a few decades until he understands the value of holding on to sentimental things.

Maybe I'll never take it away and it will just completely disintegrate and will never be kept for posterity. Thoughts?

No comments: