Monday, July 28, 2008

Pink

There was a point when I was much younger that pink was my favorite color.  That is no longer true.  I did, however, spend most of my weekend playing with pink.  I made these for my niece, Birdie, who will be born in October.  Sorry to spoil the surprise, Froggie, but I wanted to show off what I have been doing.  I have two little things to fix, and then I will pop them in the mail.

About the pink, I have boys and love to shop for boys' clothes.  When I go looking for gifts for baby girls, I usually end up in the boys' section looking for boys' clothes that little girls could wear.   I think the ships and lions and trucks are so much cuter than the flowers and butterflies and birds.

If anyone else wants  one of these, email me or comment and I will get back with you.

No comments: