Saturday, July 19, 2008

A fun tag

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to do while I wait for B.A.R. and my family to arrive

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in the MTC waiting to go to Russia on my mission.  Wow, that was a long time ago!

2. Five things on today's to-do list:
* Make dinner in the crock pot before 8 am
* Go grocery shopping
* Fold and put away a mountain of laundry
* Unload, load, and unload the dishwasher 
* Take a shower
Proud to say that I did them all before 4 pm

3. Snacks I enjoy:
* Chips and salsa
* Almost any kind of salty snack food
* Chocolate

4. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire!
* Pay off my mortgage
* Buy a large piece of land in the sticks (B.A.R. really wants this)
* Quilt endlessly
* Move some family or friends close enough to visit regularly
* Race go carts


5. . Places I have lived:
* Provo UT
* Rexburg, ID
* Perm, Russia
* Volgograd, Russia
* Sochi, Russia
* Rostov na Donu, Russia
* Belleville, MI
* Ypsilanti, MI
* Virginia Beach, VA
* Hesperia, CA

6. People I'd like to know more about:
Anyone who is reading this, especially if I don't know you very well or at all.

No comments: