Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A mid-madness post aka Chocolate Baby


Yes, Blanket is the object of everyone's affection, but that is not the point of this post.  I put these clothes in him at 7:30 clean.  Then I brought him downstairs.  Leprechaun had a chocolate chip cookie that he enjoyed while he fawned over the baby.  I found chocolate smears on his face, and sleeves and those are the spots at the top of the outfit.  I also saw some on his back (somehow the cookie got underneath him).  He was sitting on the floor at my feet and Tiger dropped his cup of chocolate milk right in the baby's lap.  It's nine-thirty and he needs his outfit changed! I took this picture as he was fussing for his nap sorry he is not so happy.  

Looking forward to the afternoon at the baseball game (without surround sound whining, fighting, laughing, screaming, tantrum throwing).    Glad today is adults only.

No comments: