Friday, July 25, 2008

It's over.



Most of the pictures from vacation are on my brothers' (Zephyr) camera.  He and his wife are picture taking fools.  My sister-in-law (Froggie) took 100 alone the day she and I had the boys and went 2 places!  But we did take a couple with our camera right after they came on Saturday (and I had finished my mad preparations).  As soon as my nephew (Leprechaun) came in the house he and Tiger started playing like old friends.  They were sharing and having a great time.  They were so happy to see each other.  They haven't seen each other in 10 months.

If you don't know, Tiger is one month older than Leprechaun.  Leprechaun has 2 inches and 8 pounds on Tiger.  Leprechaun will be having a sister (Birdie) in October who will be 11 months younger than Blanket.  I will be blogging about the rest of the vacation when I get those vacation photos from Zephyr and Froggie.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Whew!

It's so fun to see cousins play together after being apart for a long period of time!