Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories

I love comments, so make my day and send me the best/worst/happiest/saddest/craziest thing that comes to mind.  My blog is open to all to comment, no excuses.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks again to Jenny over at The Wealth of Home for giving me something to blog about.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I remember when you first moved in to the ward. I was introduced to you at Enrichment and we sat on the back row and talked.

Brumbaugh Family said...

I remember trips to the store with two kids. Afraid to go on my own so I would ask you to go along. The store isn't so bad when it is a 1 to 1 ratio.