Sunday, October 12, 2008

The other blog

I haven't posted for a while because I have one thought that I need to post about before the others can come out.  And while I am opinionated and don't really care what other people think about what I think, I didn't want to give people reasons to offend themselves here at this blog.  I have created another, separate blog, as an outlet for my opinions.  

You can still blurk or read and review here without fear of running into my opinions on politics, economy and other divisive issues.  If you want to step into that minefield follow me over here.  I will also place a link in The Checklist so you can go over there whenever you want.  

I do not promise that I will post over there often, but I do promise that I post opinions over there and not here in my Family Friendly blog.  

And for those of you who didn't figure it out, there aren't any pictures in the prom post.  NONE!!

No comments: