Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shameless plug.

Now, I try not to plug my other blog at this website.  I figure if you want to know about my politics and musings you will go over there all by yourself.  I figure you could follow it, or at least notice it down there in my checklist and look for the updates.  I am going to tell you that I posted over there yesterday and I feel really strongly on the topic I posted about.  I know many of you feel the same way, even if you are not ready to take action on your feelings.  Please take a minute to jump over there and learn about a community gathering.  I will be attending in Colorado Springs if you are interested.  

Look out, there is another post shortly coming over there that I am sorely tempted to post here.  Or maybe just a link to it.

No comments: