Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random photos from the last few days

"...and another one bites the dust." I just love it when my kids fall asleep somewhere besides the car or their beds, because it rarely happens.
Mr. Music and Mr. Anything-you-can-do-I-can-do-better got the kitchen groove on.
This little concert was REALLY loud, but kept them busy while I was doing some other things.

Seriously, are this kids legs never not crossed? And he was pretending to eat ice cream. He didn't want any of ours, just a bowl and a spoon for himself . It kept him busy for longer than it took Tiger to actually eat two scoops of ice cream.

Bein' lazy on a Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Such cute boys! I love the one where Blanket is sleeping in the high chair.

danandcami said...

Looks like lots of fun at the Evelands this weekend!