Monday, February 23, 2009

My second favorite shirt

For those of you new to this blog meet Cloth:

For Cloth's history go click on the label Cloth down there on the side. Tiger loves Cloth and will be using him until he disintegrates completely. At least the bigger part of Cloth. Recently, Tiger gave the smaller portion to his favorite sleeping buddy, Puppy. Tiger can't go to sleep until he and Puppy both have their Cloth.







Even before Blanket was born I knew which of my many shirts I was going to give to him for his "cloth." Somewhere along the way that cloth picked up the name "Wa-Wa" and he loves it. He isn't quite as attached to Wa-Wa as Tiger is to Cloth, but it is loved too. I did remove the collar from the shirt, and it had 5 or 6 small holes before it became Blanket's property. All the rest of the damage is 15 months worth of love. As you can see, he didn't even want me to photograph it, he just wanted to hold it for himself.
Wa-Wa started life as a t-shirt that I picked up at 2001 NHRA Winternationals in Pomona, CA. It was a short weekend trip B.A.R. and I took while we were dating, and before we were engaged. I loved that shirt. It was my second favorite shirt and has become an inseperable part of Blanket and his bedtime. Oh, and he can't play peek-a-boo without it.

No comments: