Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Missing.

Yes, I have been missing.  Absconded?  No, just not in that blog frame of mind.  Feeling like I have lots of little things that could be blog worthy, and then not at the same time.  The Christmas guests and excessive vacation time that B.A.R. gets left me all out of sorts, and out of ideas.  I have been reading quite a bit, and gaming a lot more. I did finish a sewing project, and should share that.

I have been planning a post for next month for some time now, and I think that my thoughts on that are really interfering with my daily blog abilities.   Maybe I should just write that and get it over with.  Then maybe I will find the daily writings to flow more freely, or maybe I'll curl up and forget I exist for a while.

I have a couple of things I am going to borrow from my friends' blogs.  I'll share those.

No comments: