Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shimmery fabric, a need for

I know, it's been ages and you all thought that I had fallen off the face of the earth.  But not so.  I have been busy with my sewing machine, Christmas, guests, guest's dog, planning new sewing projects, taking advantage of fabric sales, and dreaming about the mending that awaits me as soon as my guests vacate my sewing room.

I have 3 or 4 projects in the works, and I need a small favor from all you fabricaholics out there.  I am looking for a piece approx. 7"x 14" or about a fat eighth of shimmery gold or silver fabric.  I need to make a 6.5" star and I am just not finding what I want at the fabric store. 

Email pictures of fabric to me with the link in the right sidebar.  If I like what you show me I will compensate you with in-kind fabric, money, or some other prize (I even FEDEX fresh pumpernickel if you want).

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry, no shimmery gold or silver fabric here. Good luck with your search.

danandcami said...

sorry I don't either! I would like to see what your making with it though! Boys doing better?