Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recipe for Entertainment

During this busy time for our family, my brother Zephyr has come to stay with us to help out. I know this might seem like an odd choice, but it is really the best choice for our family. He brought with him his two children: Leprechaun, and Birdie. Leprechaun is one month younger than Tiger and Birdie is 11 months younger than Blanket. This also means that I have 2 men at my house who are in charge of almost everything. Including entertaining the kids. They have done a fantastic job. They have really let me do the things that I need to do like sleep and heal and not have to do housework and whatnot. I will sure miss Zephyr's help when he goes home. Though his wife will be glad to have him back (I think).

Interesting things happen when you leave 2 30-something men in charge of kids. Have you ever played with a cat or dog and a laser pointer? Have you ever played with 3 little boys and a laser pointer. This activity wore the boys out (all 5 of them) after just 20 minutes. It was some of the best entertainment I've had in a while. While one operated the laser, the other operated the camera. This is the result:




No comments: