Thursday, April 24, 2008

Political Posts

After DH and I got married he and I talked about politics and started following politics/economics and related topics.  I was bored by it in the beginning, but it is a nice mental exercise we enjoy together.  Now we debate everything from global warming to guns to ethical and social dilemmas he even gets into the act and talks about sports ethics etc. with me.  We generally agree on most topics and he gets me worked up about these topics.  I love to write to vent about stuff I think about a lot.  I am going to write about these topics from time to time.  This is a simple warning that if you don't want to read about my political/social rants, I will forewarn you.  All posts that will be on these topics will read "opinion" or "optional reading", and the topic I am writing about.  Feel free to skip them, unless you want to know what I/we think.  Just as a warning.  We feel like the Republican Party left us, and so we should be considered right wing nut-jobs.  We are probably getting further and further right every day.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Post away. I love to read others' thoughts and opinions...even if I don't happen to agree. It just helps shape how I think and feel about things to hear how others do.