I see the snow as it fell
and now on the ground as well
And it's coverin' up all the leaves.
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, and not like Halloween.
I mean, with this weather what are you supposed to do to make Halloween an enjoyable holiday? I have some suggestions for surviving this year's Colorado Halloween
- Make a snowman and dress him up as a ghost.
- Use your jack-o-lantern for the head of you snowman.
- Use snow for the fake graves in your yard instead of leaves.
- Break out your thermal underwear to wear under your costume.
- Dress up as the old neighbor from Home Alone and walk around with a snow shovel and a trash can full of deicer.
- Dress up as Santa Clause, 'cause you'll fit right in.
- Be happy that your kids will get tired of being cold before their candy bags get very full.
- Smile and exclaim, "We should have icicles on Halloween every year."
- Put out your lawn Christmas decorations so that they see some snow this year.
- Organize a neighborhood candy swap. Everybody shows up in one location and you do all the candy swapping in 5 minutes and then you all go home.
- Put on your favorite Halloween (or Christmas) movie and boycott the weather entirely.
Just some suggestions to make your holiday a little more enjoyable.
Maybe we should celebrate Christmas this weekend, since the weather doesn't match the holiday, maybe the holiday should be made to match the weather.