Friday, May 8, 2009

The poll has closed

Now I realize that the poll closed over a week ago, but I am just getting around to posting about the outcome.  When I first put up the poll I thought there was an equal chance for each selection.  My son had other ideas.  It seems the poll compelled him somehow.  Less than a week after I put it up he walked.  Yes, walked.  Stood up one fine day and walked.  First, he walked 5 or so steps to a chair.  Then he walked eight or ten steps, fell down and then did it again.  By the end of the day he walked 27 steps for me down the hallway all by himself without any encouragement.  

The next day he tried to run.  

I will try and get video of him walking up soon, but I haven't gotten any yet.  For the record it happened April 2nd,  no foolin'.

No comments: